Sunday, January 17, 2010

"Fallen Beauty" Floral watercolor original contemporary painting by Colorado Artist Gay'l Yocom


"Fallen Beauty"

5" x 5"  140lb Arches watercolor paper

   $29.00 plus shipping, please email me to purchase:   Gay'l
© Gay'l Yocom 2010

This was a fun little bright flower I did last year that I am posting for sale.  What I love about the painting is  the real soft pale blue and greenish hues behind the flower.  Unfortunately, the scan doesn't pick-up the soft colors in the background very well.  You'll have to trust me on this one.

Also today, I wanted to thank my friend, Lauie Pace.  She helped me so much with setting up my blog.  What a wonderful, helpful person and an amazing artist!  You can find a link to her blog on my site.  Check it out!
Thanks again Laurie!  God Bless.


No comments: