Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"Splurge" Original watercolor contemporary cupcake painting by Colorado Artist Gay'l Yocom


"Splurge"

© Gay'l Yocom 2010
Contact me to purchase or through Paypal below: Gay'l


Splurge
5" x 5" (12.7cm x 12.7cm)
watercolor on 140lb Arches
$35 plus $5 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.
Here it is February already!  My middle son's birthday is this month.   Cupcakes are one of his favorite "food" items.  Probably for most kids, big and small.  Gluten free of course, for us.  The kids and my husband and I are mostly gluten free.  My oldest son notices a big improvement with his allergy and asthma symptoms when he stays away from wheat.  My youngest are wheat sensitive also.  One great blog for Gluten free cooking is one I go to often:  www.glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com.  Check it out!  

No comments: