Saturday, April 3, 2010

"Stop and Smell" Original floral rose watercolor painting by Colorado Artist Gay'l Yocom


           "Stop and Smell"




© Gay'l Yocom 2010
Contact me to purchase or through paypal below: Gay'l


Stop and Smell
6 1/2" x 9" (16.6cm x 22.9cm)
watercolor on 140 lb watercolor paper
$45 plus $5 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.

Happy Easter!  I just finished this painting last night.  I named it "Stop and Smell" because I think we all need to be reminded to slow down and take in all that we have and be thankful each and everyday.  I try to stop and smell the roses and I thank God for my many blessings.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
                                              -John 3:16

No comments: