Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"Coneflowers" Original coneflower watercolor by Colorado Artist Gay'l Yocom


"Coneflowers"
© Gay'l Yocom 2010
Contact me to purchase or through paypal : Gay'l


Coneflowers
11" x 7 1/4" (28.0cm x 18.5cm)
watercolor on 140lb Arches
$49 plus $5 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.
I'm back.  It has been awhile again since my last blog.  I have been in Texas visiting my best friend J.B., and her family.  We have been best friends since the 9th grade!  She is like a sister to me.  She is the most amazing woman, mother, and wife.  The strongest woman I have ever met!  She is a blessing to me, her family and to God.  A mother of five and always willing to help anyone out.  Putting her family's needs and friends needs before her own everyday.  And her hard working husband is right beside her every step of the way.  I could go on and on about how she serves her family and God everyday.  She has gone through so much in her life, past and present, and still has a smile, incredible laugh and a drive like no other.  She is truly and inspiration to all women!  And I love her dearly and thankful she is my sister.

This is a painting I did a few years ago.  I have had it in my private collection.  It reminds me of her never ending spirit to thrive!  What a beautiful family you have J.B.  God bless all of you.

No comments: