Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"A Lotta Latte' " Original watercolor contemporary coffee cup by Colorado Artist Gay'l Yocom


"A Lotta Latte' "

© Gay'l Yocom 2010
Contact me to purchase or through paypal below: Gay'l


SOLD 


Here I am....trying to make my life more simple and it is taking more of my time to accomplish that.  Do  you know what I mean?  I have been going through old boxes and papers and giving away things and throwing out stuff I don't really need.  It's hard.  I guess it will take awhile to get to the "more simple life".  After I go through all the old stuff and filter out what I can let go of.  I'm a sentimental Pisces, that likes to keep things.  Well not anymore.  I'm tired of all the "stuff".  I can still be sentimental though...

My parents were just here visiting from Grand Junction, Colorado.  They got to spend time with the kids on their own turf.  They love to have visitors.  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming down to visit with us!  I think is so important for kids to get to know their grandparents.  They had a great time!
God bless all those grandparents out there.  Thank you for taking time for your grandkids.  They love you and appreciate you!

No comments: